I’m going to Comic-Con! :D
As if there was any doubt in my mind ….
I’m only going Thursday and Friday though — not because the other badges were sold out, but because last year I had decided to limit my experience. I spent most of last year running around being the middle-man for peoples’ toys, and it was no fun at all. I also barely attended any panels.
But, I’m going the two days that Hasbro ALWAYS has their panels, which is what interests me most. Yay!
(Though, to be honest, I’ll probably be down there all the other days as well, just wandering around outside.)
OH HI GUYS
WHAT’S GOING ON OVER HERE
YELLS EVEN MORE
TODAY IS GREAT
I’M NOT TOO LATE FOR THE PARTY BUS, RIGHT?
New cosplay making book is published! Learn to paint all the stuff for only 5$!
ORDER IT NOW!
Making patterns tutorial
1. Use plastic wrap to cover the area you want to get the patterns.
2. Cover it with masking tape.
3. Draw the pattern you need on masking tape. (Put numbers with the order if it something like mine with different layers)
4. Cut each part.
5. Paste the pattern to a paper with cleans lines. ( In my case i added a small space since i have to place it in top of each one)
6. Now paste the clean pattern to the foamy and use wood glue or modge podge to seal it at least with 2 layers, wait till is dry and then paint it.
7. Put all together and you done!
I apologize if some erros with my english!
My page www.facebook.com/m.cosplay
…… Why does “BronyMate” exist.
Someone please explain to me why the stupid franchise is taking over everything.
I like the show, but I don’t fucking get it.
IT’S BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE IT AND AAAAHH!
this is for a buddy of mine whom im finally meeting after a year and a half of roleplay and fun.
HERES TO THE QUAKE N’ BREAK MEETUP OF 2014!
Student living got you down?
Check out these 18 amazing snacks that you can make in a cup in the microwave! Cheap and easy these are the perfect snacks!
reblogging again because this post alone made 2013 infinitely better