i will be giving away a brand new (ordered from Amazon) 10 x 6.25 inch Monoprice tablet to a random lucky winner!
- reblog and like as often as you want.
- no giveaway blogs! (i will know, trust me.)
- you have to have your ask boxes open so i can inform you that you won. after 24 hours if you haven’t responded i will pick someone else.
- US only! (unless you agree to pay shipping outside the US)
- giveaway ends December 15
Do you also want to create ALL THE ARMOR? I’ve released a book!
5$ and I’ll teach you everything you need to know! :)
MacBookPro 13” GIVEAWAY!!
My dad’s friend gave me this laptop for an early Christmas gift but I already have one and no one else in my family needs it as well. So I’m giving this away as a Thanksgiving/Christmas raffle!
- Just like this for a chance to win.
- Reblog it for two chances!!
- To enter you must be 18 years or older.
- Only likes and reblogs on this post before 12 PM on Thanksgiving day counts as an entry!!
I just recived parental permission to reblog this i swear
1 am too.
An infomercial about EnergonGo! with Ratchet.
I have found countless of things wedged in this small animation. Laura I know you.
this was hard to find but i found it. ah yes.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
Ever wanted to be part of a barbershop quartet? Pick your favorite color, clear your vocals, and get ready to sing with the Dapper Dans of Disneyland!
[Also comes in their Christmas and Halloween outfits — all shirts meant to be paired up with the “warm-up pants” and the “straw boater”.]
I made this vest IRL for the Halloween season earlier this month; figured I’d make a virtual vest too. :3
Based off a Halloween costume sold this year at Party City. I feel accomplished. C: